Saturday, December 29, 2012

Having a downer day...

... feeling rather underappreciated!!
(felt it is only fair to put both sides onto the blog -
usually we tend to stick to the happy, bubbly side -
but that ain't present today!)
 
What to say -
the busyness was good, it went good, it was good,
its pretty much done...
so I guess this feeling is just kind of a 'post-mortem'
to the high that being busy gave me!
 
I must say it is VERY difficult to juggle being/doing
wife
mom
cook
bake
grocery shopping
laundry
tidying
entertaining
visiting
attending the required parties
DESIGNING and PRINTING
and so much more...
 
With most the printing done, combine in a few other negatives
and you have me!
I need to get myself out of this hole!
I feel like I have crashed off the high...
(maybe writing it will help!)
 
Think I am going to call up a good friend and go share a bottle of wine!!!
 
... time to count my blessings...
Yes, there are many and I do appreciate them, I DO!
I guess days like this are important
to keep me humble, to be thought provoking,
to calm me down,
to turn me inside out....
 
Holiday time is hard.... the memories, the thoughts...
being busy doesn't allow me to go there but today I do.
 
Don't worry - I will bounce back, I always do :)
 
New, fresh, bright, spring, happiness... it will come:
  

Going to go make chicken soup!


4 comments:

  1. Minny!
    Sounds like a Hofstede's lunch or a Costco trip is in order:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should definitely go share a bottle of wine with someone!

    And we weren't meant to do it ALL... it's OK to let things go sometimes!!{HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Mar! Tomorrow is another day, another year! Hope you enjoy New Years with your beautiful family:)
    <3 Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS LADIES!!! Going much better already... the smile is back :)
    And Aunt Carla, will take you up on that offer... name the day, I'll join you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!