Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve picture editing!!

Just finishing off some photo
editing of Ben's sister's family...
 
One of my favorite pictures
of one of my favorite ladies...
Jenn helps us out here most Fridays
and leaves a gleaming house behind -
Ranen loves her, we love the chats!
 
Let me know what your favorite edit of this picture is!!
 
 (original)
 
 (colour edit)
 
 (black white 1)
 
 (black white 2)
 
(old school)
 
(more of this photo shoot to come sometime!)
 
Love you Jen!  xo


2 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd black & white one the best! But the colour edit is pretty cool too, maybe with a little saturation boost on the reds and a light vignette?? Just me :) Lovely photo though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing picx!!!! Good work

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!