Friday, December 21, 2012

Calendars!!!

With a 'hugely' enormous thank you to Cathrine
I am happy to say
the calendars are pretty much done
and picked up by the customers...
 
Here are the last ones on my kitchen table :)
(for the prior to Christmas ones anyway... two more families to do yet!)
this is just some of the orders... so far we did a total
of 262 calendars!!
 
Thanks everyone for your orders!  I appreciate your business:)
 
Couldn't do it without the help I receive
Cathrine for driving out here all the time, for keeping me sane, hugging me
when I'm ready to cry, doing so much of the manual work!!  Thanks a ton!
... time for a fun day out soon!
My mom - for always listening to me vent, taking the kids for a day here and
there, the encouragement!  Thanks a lot:)
...soon I'm coming your way for sometime together!
Ben and Corina - the patience with the 'disaster' around here and
the 'disasterous' me at times - love you!
My kids... really, I love you like crazy!!
 
Also some pictures of the kidlets who have been
(yes, I am going to say it myself - cause it's true)
pretty fabulous these past few weeks!!
... but I do think they are expecting a absolute sit-down
and play day week with their mommy!




 
Have a fabulous weekend
and a blessed Christmas and New Years!
 
... off to visit some great friends for the evening!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!