Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Love...

Happy 26th Birthday!
 
**warning - its about to get a bit mushy!!**
How could it not - I love this guy so much!
 
A dedicated, hard working husband and daddy,
who thoroughly loves his little family,
enjoys his job,
quiet - (till you get to know him:),
steady and cautious,
understands his wife's jokes/sarcasm,
lights a spark in his son's eyee
easy to talk to,
likes playing hockey,
pleases me like crazy,
is his daughter's star,
his son's rolemodel,
and his wife's hero!
 
Yes, you babe,.... you make me so happy!
 
You understand me
and our differences compliment eachother so well...
you tone me down (slightly!) and keep me in line; I liven you up... :)
you create our quiet times; I drive us crazy sometimes,
you like organized and tidy; me - well I'm just hopeless in that aspect!
 
 
Thanks for putting up with my weaknesses,
for supporting me,
for holding me up,
for encouraging me,
for keeping me in line,
for caring for me...
 
I love you not only for what you are
but for what I am when I am with you!
 
 
You are the...
peanut to my butter
twinkle in my eye
shake to my bake
blue in my sky
sprinkles on my sundae
flip to my flop
bumble to my bee
jewel on my crown
milk to my shake
spring in my step
beat of my heart
LOVE OF MY LIFE
 
 
I love you
inside & out
backwards & forwards
with my heart hanging out <3
 
xo

4 comments:

  1. THAT is SO SWEET !!!
    Congratulations Ben! Love U 2 ! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I shed a quiet tear mentally:)

    xo to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew!! talk about mushy business:) lol! I have to say you guys are very suited for each other!!
    Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Birthday Ben! Hope you had an awesome day!
    Jason & Ashlee

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!