With already one post this week I will try to keep it mostly to pictures, and not too many words:)
* Ranen is in love with babies right now!
* We had our nephew Dallas here last week, much to Ranen's enjoyment but not too sure how much Dallas enjoyed a constant tag along! As soon as Dallas left the room it would be 'where is he?', 'where is he?'
* We made a birthday cake with Dallas - it was his 10th birthday on Sunday
* Ben's mom's 71st birthday on Sunday as well...
* Ranen is trying to talk in sentences!! And is she doesn't know what to say it will be 'duh dah dah baby'!! or 'do da de tractor!' - great fun!!
There was a few hours in the wind storm where we could only see our mailbox out the front window!! (seriously Dad - wish I have a picture to prove to you :)
Dallas with his cake!! Happy birthday buddy! (we are missing you here!!)
Total concentration on feeding her baby!!
Giving her baby a ride on her horse!!
Reading books in a box! (so much better that way!)
I can ride this horse too!!! (don't know how long this horse is going to last!!)
LOVE ~ My favorite moment from yesterday... figured I would share it early :)
(just really too bad I couldn't get a decent picture of it!!)
Have a fun week - I must get back to work:) And baking for tomorrow's big day at the farm!!