Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This family though...

love them so much...
my brother - growing up, I always said he was a year older,
he always said it was 2 years (which it almost is!),
but he was only a grade older,
definitely didnt act 2 years older! lol
and just like that... we kinda always hit it off at home...
whether it was playing hockey,
reading 'secret garden' and 'black beauty' on dad and mom's bed on Sunday afternoons,
swimming, soccer, mowing lawn,
backyard fires, we could go on!...
 
Now he has a little family of his own,
and we still kinda hit it off -
he has married a lovely lady who I quite enjoy being around,
she helped me out many a time...
our kids love LOVE love each other...
 
to put it briefly...
I love this lil family
and I am SO thankful to call them family
and especially to call them friends!
 these two lovebirds.... at one point when Steve saw a pic on the back
of my camera - his immediate comment was how beautiful his wife is :)
you guys are wonderful!

 

 These two kidlets... love them like my own :)


 


 their numerous expressions...!






 one of the craziest pictures that I have taken... 
 
and one of favourite pictures that I have ever taken:
 
Love you guys...
hope you like them as much as I hope you will!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! you are so very talented!! Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Excellent photos, super clothing color combination, love you all SO much!! Can't wait to have a new family pic of you here too. (...NOT proud, or anything, lol) Xo, Mom
    PS Nice updated heading to your blog, Marlies! Makes me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Marlies!!!!Such a beautiful family!I cant give you a favorite picture,but the expressions on steve and cathrines face as they swing cayden are priceless!I wouldn't enlarge that to a 40 by 40 but it sure made me chuckle,Erica K

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!