Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sweetness....

they have been so patient...
waiting to see these images!
 
Wonderful models...
I've captured a few favourites of mine!
 
My lil sis...
so sweet, so tender, so loving,
such a giver! 
Six years younger than me,
we've always had a unique connection...
with similar characters with
jive together in a special way!
 
She is wonderful with our kids...
loves to show them special attention,
a dedicated individual...
brilliant and so hard-working -
going for teacher ...
can't help but think she win over many a student :)
 
 
She's chosen her match, her soul-mate;
ready to begin a new part of their journey...
together!
A handsome guy, he gets to hold Laura's heart
in his hands, in his heart... as gold! A lucky man!






 a little twirl in a puddle...
 the ring....
 
Wishing them much love to go around...
as my dear favourite Hofstede's customer always said:
"If you both give more than 50% then you'll always have extra love to go around!!"
 

 And... last but not least -
quite definitely one of my favourite pictures ever... xo
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the first picture, especially!!! Nice work, Mar!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlies, you are simply amazing!! Thank you for your sweet comments too! These pictures are one of a kind and I LOVE them! So many favorites I can't even say which one I like best!! xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!