Saturday, November 8, 2014

I cried....

Yes... my heart is SO full from this...
I may or may not have shed a tear or two!!
 
Really my kids, co-operating in front of my camera
is rare all on its own... and then I saw these and I
fell in love!  Don't know what else to say!
 








 He was being a boofie... but at least we still managed to get a few!



(Can't help but think - Anne Geddes - with that bottom right image!!)


 Ranen was co-operating so well that after a few shot I said...
well Rain, I think we got a good one :) and she goes, "well that wasn't very
many, I want more" ... by all means, darling - you go pose for me!
and this is what she came up with...
LOVE HER!



 
An overload of images... but didn't know how to eliminate more!!
 
One last one... just for Ranen!
 Ranen absolutely dotes on her little sister... and her baby Emma!!!
Atleast 1 picture of us all together k Mom?


3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pics marlies!!! you are so blessed with your awesome family! xo Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures Marlies! What a lovely family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! awesome pics! Just looking at those pics made me smile!
    Ev

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!