Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fabulous Friends...

These people are such great friends of ours!
and such a fantastic little family...
We love spending time together and I was
priviledged to be asked to take their family pictures...
 
Henrietta is excited to 'finally' be sending out Christmas cards this year...
glad I could help her fulfill that goal :)'
 
Hope you are as happy with these
as I hope you will be...
 

Lauren, reminds me so much of my oldest lil chick!
love her independence, sass, sweetness, character...
 
looking for frogs... 
 
 






 how to pick just a few with so many favourites...
 


 these two kids... love them!
 
to top it off... this fabulous couple!!
we appreciate you guys like crazy - you have been there for us
through everything... your friendship is treasured!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot Mar for taking our pictures. You did an awesome job once again! I give you a lot of credit for your patience with the kids. They are definitely not the most cooperative pair when it comes to posing or sitting still, never mind smiling!:) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!