Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Growing...

every stage passes so quick!!
 
Pre-bedtime!
 
Ranen decided to do this all on her own:
blowing/tickling Owen's tummy!
LOVE this series of shots!! 
 



 
We just bought Ranen her first real puzzle
(with no picture behind to go by)
and she rocks it!!!
Does it totally by herserlf!
It's a wooden jigsaw puzzle with a picture of a farmyard
I also bought a regular Ravensberger puzzle
which I thought would stay closed for a while...
but apparently she may be getting the challenge sooner
rather than later!!
 
Owen has upgraded from him mat and his seat
into the exersaucer...
and LOVES it!! 
Come Saturday - when I get the part that I need for
the jolly jumper - he'll be in there too!
 

 
Enjoying the outdoors with Mommy:
 
 
He also, when laying on his back on his mat,
pushes with his feet, lifts his body and moves!
Check it out:!!
(horrible picture but you get the point!!)
 
Owen had his 4 month checkup yesterday!
(they say he's the biggest 4 month old they've ever seen!)
Our dear Nurse Pippa!
oh, I love this doctor's office!
 
Corina has been upgraded to driving the Xerion!!
Not many who get that priviledge:)
 
Ben's nephew got married last week!
A GREAT wedding and we were allowed to take some flowers home!
Gerbras! - my favorite!
 
I took all the pictures off my phone:
here are a few extra...

milk pails empty? 
I'll lick the milk off your lips, you from mine!
 
 
Photoshoot this Saturday of Ben's sisters family...
will be fun!!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the adorable pictures you have of the kids in the rocking chair! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how similar Ranen and Owen's eyes look in those first pictures- so cute! Janine

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!