Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The best thing about doing a family calendar...

... it makes me edit a few of my personal photos!!

I never seem to find/make the time to edit photos of us,
our trips, our special moments!!

I just did a few...
because I love them SO very much...
I MUST share before I continue
creating the family calendar!! 

This girl... oh my heart!!



me and my kids... what an amazing vacation we had in Ontario!!

and this guy... especially in the day to day of down time,
he rocks my world!

 Owen... no wonder you win over SO many hearts!






 Katie, you are such a lovable brat... and your hugs!!





Just a little sun to brighten your wintery day!!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures Marlies! Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of Ben, with Katie on his shoulders!!
    Nice to see the updated heading too! It sure was a great holiday, in Ontario, when Derek and Michelle got married there hey?
    Beautiful pics
    XoXo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You have an amazing family Mar!
    Xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!