Friday, October 11, 2013

My Mom's Birthday!!!


We are privileged to celebrate a wonderful woman today... 
My Mom.... 
You do so much for us... Teach us great things... Love and dote on the grand kids like its your job :).... Pack lunches... Babysit grands... Keep your house in order like one of the best... Treat many... Run errands for hubby and kids...  A wonderful wife and fabulous mother :)

You are so relieved and happy to have the surgery behind you and things seem to be going so well... You already feel a difference compared to how the healing went last time.... So happy!!

(My laptop got a bad virus on it that locked it down as of last night so I have no pictures to share... Unless I can find one on my phone:) 
The post surgery picture is all that's on there of you because I just deleted all my old pictures but I have some cute ones from us blowing leaves for you yesterday... We enjoyed our day with you immensely!! 




We love you Mom (Oma)!!! Hoping you have a fabulous day :) xo
See you tonight!!




1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!