Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Feeding self!

With Ranen I allowed her to be rather independent... Go ahead, feed yourself - we'll just clean up afterwards!! At a year she could feed herself everything from yogurt to applesauce to potatoes...

Owen on the other hand... I've just always done it - guess I am not interested in cleaning the mess or... I'm not sure!! But on Monday he refused to eat from the spoon I was holding so I handed over the plate and he ate!!


And loved it!! ... Not sure if I could have picked a messier meal but it was good :) 

We will see how he does with his oatmeal this morning :) 


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just noticed your Tuesday/Wednesday posts!! I love the first pic of you and the kids, helping on corn harvest day!! It shows your pure joy of getting out there, especially Ranen! Enjoy all the farm has to offer, albeit many long hours for hubby, time and again. You all thrive there:) Xo Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!