Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Enjoying the small things...

it seems like I apologize every post
for taking so long to do a new posting!!
 
As things settle down here I hope to work on that!
(but I dont stress it as too important so who knows,
maybe next time it will include a slight apology again!!)
 
But I know how much the out-of-town family
(and the in-town family :)
enjoys a little update!!
 
It has been 3 weeks without Printed Matter
and I am truly enjoying being
a full-time wife/mother!!
 
Love it...
especially the bike rides, puzzle making,
playroom creating, airplane rides,
house cleaning, window washing,
laundry,
yes, I love it all!! 
 
(lots of pictures of the kids... but, oh to say
that I am enjoying my time with them is such an understatement!!)
 
How much love can a heart hold??
 
 
I am so blessed to be your Mommy!
 
My darling girl:
besides all things farm, animals and tractors -
give her books and puzzles and she is set!!
Walked into her bedroom to this:

Just need to find a way to turn left into right...:)
(preferrably without being the bad, mean person!!)
 
And one morning we puzzled, and puzzled, and did a few more!
(better put - Ranen puzzled and I had to watch!!)


 
I'm done!! 
 
Done that set of 4 so now on to the next! 

 Yes, she does this on her own...
that is a 48 piece one - love the Melissa and Doug ones - made out of wood!!
 
So Ranen!!

Gotta show Daddy!! (driving by in tractor...)
 
My other little ham!!
(couldn't pick which one to put up so you get a few!)


 
Waving bye... its his thing!!
 
Last time that Opa and Oma helped with printing...
a few keepsake pics :)

 
Just heard,
Mom is home from the hospital...
surgery on her right arm - clear break of the radius bone!
Plate and possible pins...
Wish you speedy healing and lots of loving in these next few weeks Mom!
So thankful surgery is done and all went well - love you!
 
Now to figure out how to get the pics off my phone -
saying device isn't recognized!!
Those pics coming soon!
 
Good night :)
 

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marlies! All is well, just with limitations, for now, because I am right handed. I must say, I am thankful for family and friends, as I am being offered help from all sides, from meals, baked goods, hairdo's, house cleaning! I am blessed by people's care. So glad you are enjoying your time away from printing! See you soon! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!