Thursday, January 31, 2013

When the planets align...

... and both kids nap at the same time
then SO much gets done!!
 
Love it!! love it - love it - love it!
 
Yes, I honestly do love them too
but today it was so good!
 
Done my
taxes (HST due)
&
majority of my printing/design work
 
didn't think it would ever happen!
 
Now going to squeeze in some of the left over designing
for my family's calendar
(will share when it is complete and Dad and Mom have seen it!!)
and then plans of making fish for supper!
 
YAY - actually feeling like I have things slightly 'together'
at this moment...
will relish in it for a moment!!
 
I believe this may be my all time favourite picture of my little man!
 
 Oh, he is SO lovable, huggable, kissable!!
Such a happy little buddy!
 Who adores his big sister like anything!! 
And she loves him right back - like crazy!
(iphone pic!)
 
xo
 

2 comments:

  1. That little Owen kid has such an adorable giggle to boot! It's amazing how that necklace has "cured" teething pain, and somehow made him an all-around happier child! That close-up shot - I'd LOVE in a frame :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!