Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Enjoying Life - pictures :)

Dad loving on my kids... love it!
(so glad you are able to do this kind of a thing with them)
 
 
Hanging out with my Mom :)
(Ranen sees these pictures and say "I want to go there"
so I say she can tomorrow
and she says "No, right now!")
 
 
 
Out for a walk with my dear cousin Janice!
She has been cleaning house for me regularly and does such a fabulous
job - We love her!!
 
Dad stopped by quickly on the way to the farm:
(we love him!! ... didn't know which picture to choose because
they each tell me their own story :)
 
 
(I think this last one is my favourite...
something about it being an action shot, the toe grab, the next book
waiting, Ranen's serious concentration expression... love!!)
 
xo

1 comment:

  1. These pics of Opa with the kids are very, very nice! They are so much fun at this age! Maybe we will continue to say that no matter what their ages are, but we are definitely lovin' the grandparent stage in our lives! We are blessed that so far they all live nearby. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!