Monday, August 15, 2011

Flowers

One of the enjoyments of moving is having new flowers to be my willing 'models'... they never complain, they hold their smiles continually without looking fake, and they show such natural beauty...
Here are a few of my favourites!


Hope you liked these!

The other day I made a big jump...  I bought a new camera lens!!!  Can't wait to show pictures from that lens:)  I am looking forward to seeing what it produces!!  With my new lens I am able to get a lot more focus in one particular area with much more fading out behind... can't wait!!

And if you are looking for someone to take family pictures, special occasion pictures etc. you can contact me at info@yourprintedmatter.ca   We are looking forward to doing a wedding on August 26...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!