Friday, December 6, 2013

Swimming Mornings...

Ranen is still enrolled in swimming lessons 2 mornings a week... And we are all thoroughly loving it... Owen and I go in every time and at the end of Ranen's lesson she joins us... 
Quiet mornings, cheam centre - the best!

Ranen's favourite thing to do is jump off the diving board!! She loves it!! And yesterday, Owen proved he can keep up to his big sister... Laura came along as a little break in exam studies and she helped him walk to the end of the board... As long as I'm in the water he will jump to me! So cute:)

I love how it gets me to just settle down and play with the kids for 2 full mornings a week!!

Some post shower pictures :) 

          This buddy is all tired out!!


:) good times - thanks for joining us Laura!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it! Thanks for inviting me along! Ranen and Owen, you guys sure impressed me with your swimming skills!! I find it especially cute how Owen will flop himself off the floating mat into the water and just expect Marlies to see him sinking and grab him! He has no fear of water and complete trust in his Mommy! I love it! Hopefully I can come again soon!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!