Saturday, December 21, 2013

My better half....

Turned 27 on Thursday!!

We've had a few days of celebration - lindhouts, korporaals and a nice quiet relaxed kinda day today that was topped off by evening "catch-the-last-bit-of-snow" sledding down the side of the dike!!






Ben, you are my true love, my much better half.... You complete me in so many ways and put up with all my crazy antics :)  thanks for being the great hubby and daddy that you are.... So much love and appreciation for you... I treasure every moment with you!!
Xo

The kids were excited because we went to the dollar store and they were allowed to pick 5 items each for Daddy!!
So fun... From Ranen he ended up with a straw that doubles as glasses, a ball shooter gun, a farm puzzle, a snake and yo-yos.
From Owen - pink and white striped socks, a tie, a mini basketball, a few little cars and a pen!! 
When I upload those pics I'll post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!