Yesterday we celebrated Owen's first birthday with him...
With plans to party on today and tomorrow...
And hopefully will try my hand at taking a 'cake smash'
session with him sometime this week! :)
This year Owen has/is:
* developed quite the character...
(such a treasure... love!)
-these top 4 pictures taken by Roxanna J. Photography-
* survived the colic stage - oh, I have almost forgotten it! (not quite!)
*loves the outdoors
* he is SUCH a Mommy's boy!!
-like really... guess I know that I am loved but ...
* celebrated stages of smiling, laughing, sitting, rolling, crawling, steps...
almost walking - oh, he is growing up so fast!
* nicknames: chief, champ, little man
* loves his big sister!
(oh, how I love seeing the sibling bond...)
* prefers tractors/machinery over cows
-although he doesn't mind the cows but he LOVES the tractors!
* had a haircut and sports the spikes well!
* so thankful to be blessed with a beautiful sweet boy
- a snuggly, cuddly one to boot
Looking forward to celebrating with
Opa and Oma Korporaal this afternoon
Opa and Oma 'Shiloh' and all the Lindhout Uncles/Aunts/Cousins
Along with Great Opa and Oma Lindhout 'Duke'...
And then a little get together with friends tomorrow morning...
Hoping to do a cake smash at some point!!
Love you my Little Man! :)