Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A long time...

It has been a while since I've visited this place...
We are into the busy season, things are going so well,
so I thought I'd put a few pictures up on the blog!
 
The week behind us was an unforgettable week,
Oma Oudshoorn is in the hospital
slowly gaining her strength back, waiting for surgery.
It was a scary week and we hope the doctors
will be given the wisdom in the coming weeks.
Love you Oma!
 
Gotta love Oma cuddles...

 My not-so-little boy!
He has 2 teeth already and he can sit by himself!!
(but hasn't figured how to roll yet, really - he just has too many rolls to roll over!!)
 
 I try take my camera to Mom's whenever we are there
because we have a calendar in the making again
and can always use extra snapshots!! 
Some dear ones of Tayc, Tanner and Sierra!


Packing up, ready to go home!
 
A little explanation:
We had quite a long day last week and the kids were getting tired,
Cayden was camped out on the floor in the printer room and asked Cath
to lay beside him for a while.  I guess when he had the chicken pox
he had one between his toes so they would itch it for him...
Now they are asked to do it whenever he falls asleep because
he has fallen in love with 'wootie, wootie' between his toes!!
You are such a hoot, Cayden!!

 
Last week we celebrated Taycin's 2nd birthday!
Such a sweet, always happy chicky!!
Love you so much Taycin!

Taycin got spoiled from Chris and Richelle with this kitchen set!
What an awesome one!! (I want to be a kid again!!)


You're such a dear!!
 
Hoping for a great week!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I have the cutest little relatives from all you nephews and nieces!! Love the pics:) makes my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your blog, Marlies!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!