Friday, October 26, 2012

Lagoon Pour

On Monday we travelled into
Mission to watch part of the big concrete pour...
 
So much fun!!
 
The rain held off till the job was done
and then we kept up with our childhood tradition
of chinese food after pouring a lagoon!

 watching...



 Dad, you took this pic!!!! THANKS!
 


 Love my brothers....  wish I saw them a little more!!

 Love you Oma!


Cathrine, my dear special lady... had a birthday yesterday!!!
Oh, I love her to bits!
Don't know what I would do without her when
it comes to Printed Matter - she is such a big help
which in turn gives me more time with my kids!
 
And if I'm busy she cuddles and treasures my kids like her own!
A fabulous mother she is! with such a soft heart :)
 
Love you Cath!
Hope you had a great day and looking forward to coming out tonight :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics, Marlies, of another BIG POUR, 25 truckloads, to be exact! "Our men" work hard, and it is so nice to go and have a look with the kids in tow :) Remind me to get a new touque !! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!