Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Heart Faces: FRIENDSHIP

Entering one of my favorite pictures!
 
Mostly because it describes Ranen so perfectly:)
She is a girl who loves the farm, is totally friends with the cows!
 
This calf in particular, everytime that we would
go to the calf barn she would find this calf!!
It wasn't afraid of Ranen and Ranen loved it!
 
I am excited to have captured this sequence of events,
of the calf licking her on the cheek and
her expressions afterwards!
 
 
 
Please click on the link below
to see other entries:
 
This month, to one lucky participant, they are giving away a lens!
A $100 cash prize to the top entry!


2 comments:

  1. I think this IS my "favorite all time pic". Hope you win that lens!!!! It's cheaper that way, isn't it:)? Xo Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!