Monday, May 23, 2011

Loving our walks!

Just realized that I can have only the picture for the contest in the last blog post or I will be disqualified so I moved this all to another blog post :)

An update on the moving... We are all into the new house but the view in here isn't very pretty yet (because we love our walks so much that we are not touching the boxes etc.) so I will not share any inside photos too soon!  A few pictures of Ranen...


These 2 pictures were taken on the day of our fundraiser soccer tournament!  We had a GREAT family day that day and almost reached our fundraising goal for the Canadian Cancer Society.  Boofie was great... 

On Friday Ranen and I went out to check on the young blue herons... here are a few pictures from our short walk :)


Waving by to Daddy:) - he was raking in the field and Ranen spotted the tractor from a long ways away...

How many birds do you see...  We saw wood ducks, Canadian Geese, blue herons, mallard ducks, red wing blackbirds, and many others...

I almost deleted this shot - but then decided that I really like it :) a red-winged black bird...

We saw this buddy catch a mouse in the mown grass and then go up here to eat it!

Going out to enjoy the sun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!