Tuesday, March 8, 2011

... A Start!

I have been thinking about this for a while...  and finally I have done it!  Seeing I have a difficult time writing emails/faxes/letters/etc to anyone I decided I would start a blog to keep everyone updated!  I've decided to title the blog Treasuring Our Moments... 

There are a few reasons I decided to blog:
1)  Quite a few family members live in distant places (like Rosedale and the like:) ) so we want to keep you updated!
2)  There is this crazy photography site that puts on contests that I really want to enter and I need to have a blog in order to do that!!
3)  I really want to share some of my photography and get some feedback....
4)  I need something to do in my 'spare' time (which I have SO, so much of!! - or in other words - I don't want to fold my laundry which has been hanging on the rack for 4 days!)

Anyhow here are a few recent pictures of Ranen's favorite activities:

When I came in from hanging my laundry (another story in itself)... my girl attacking my printer!

Pulling faces in the mirror!

Watching Daddy spread manure...

Daddy just drove by...  Ranen sure is a daddy's girl!

Gardening with mom...

Going for walks... and seeing the horses!

The laundry:  (trying to save energy around here but apparently the dryer will need to run twice as long now!)

Will end with a few snapshots that show a glimmer of spring!

Don't know how often I will get to blogging but I hope at least once a week...  (we'll see how this goes!)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogdom! I look forward to checking out what's happening in your corner.

    I see Ranen is a great help in the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a friend of Judy's and found your blog via her blog (yup, that's one of the amazing ways that the blogosphere works)! Way to go on starting a blog! I totally understand your reason for starting a blog too! Excellent photography sites out there but you need to have a site to link back to. My favorites are Sweet Shot Tuesdays (Life with my 3 Boybarians) and I Heart Faces. You will find a bazillion other photo sites that have linky parties. Have fun out there as you fly through the blogosphere! Your wee one is adorable by the way and it's good to see that she is already helping you in the office! LOL. Blog Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new endeavour! It will be very nice to keep up to date with how things are going ALL the way out in Greendale :) I guess it's not THAT far... I'll take this as a not-so-silent hint to come over more often ;) - Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!