Friday, October 23, 2015

WHAT a week!!!

Monday we brought Ben to the airport... Off on a fan tour in NY/Buffalo area with our nephew!! By the sounds of things he is having a grand time! The kids and I have been on countdown since he left.... Hopefully tomorrow he will be home!

We always love a trip to the airport:

After saying goodbye and a few phone calls to Dad, we found the takeoff runway...



With the coolest little park... A mini runway and a huge "globe"




We watched Daddy take off from the North Pole!!


We were all brave waiting for his plane to come... Found where he was landing and going to...


But when we saw the plane dissappear then the tears came.... Poor Ranen was SO sad.... "I'm just going to cry all day mom"!!

Ikea ice cream helped till bed time... Thankfully Opa and oma stopped in to cheer them up then...!!


Then Tuesday came... A good day of editing... Cath took my kids for the day so I could edit a few session... At night... Well then the fun started!!! I hyper extended my knee (well at least I am still hoping I didn't tear any ligaments!!!)
Super painful and awfully awkward to take care of three kidlets from crutches!!!
Up with ice... 
While the kids jumped...

It's been an interesting week... Only made possible by having Corina live here.... The most thankful I have ever been that she has moved in behind us!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIS!!!

Yesterday the kids were begging for their bike ride (which we do most nice days...) but I couldn't.... Corina to the rescue... while I prepped supper in bed 😂

Now... We have a knee brace... We prefer hobbling around over the crutches and we are booking a doc appt just to be sure!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!