Friday, September 12, 2014

Some favourites....

With Ranen going to preschool 3 partial days a week
I seem to be able to complete a little of the backed up personal editing...
Sharing some of my recent favourites:
 
Preschool started for our dear darling!
She is so excited and so ready for this adventure!
...not so sure if Mommy is quite ready!...
(but I have to be - the teacher asks Ranen "Where would you like
to say goodbye to your mom?" Ranen looks up at me "Goodbye Mom" and
runs off... I call her back for a quick hug and kiss and she was gone!)
 Ranen is attending a private preschool by Barrowtown Elementary school
and is super lucky  because they have an awesome playground
with a "super duper high slide"




 
 
Not often is my girl this photogenic...  love all these shots I've captured!!




To me this picture symbolizes my dear daughter at the threshold of her future...
For some reason, I just love it....  She`s prepared, she`s ready, she`s bracing herself, she`s eager...
 
Last week, my wonderful nephew with his fantastic girl friend were down from Ontario...
we did some great things together...
(for now I have mostly edited the pictures of us from those days
but their pictures will come soon!!!)
We went for a bike ride on the sea wall around Stanley Park...
Then topped it off with dinner at White Rock!!

 this right here just might be my most favourite picture ever... 
 

 Love having people with us on day outings... I actually get an updated family picture :)

 
One without the sun flare... (nothing like serious expressions...)




Chasing seagulls...
We had a great time there... needing to go finish up some things
around here so will have to put more up another day!!
 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have!!! Love the shots of Ranen at school...so great to have those memories!! Sure does look like she was super excited to start preschool!! Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You had a great day with Ryan and Maddison! Ranen IS loving it at preschool hey? That picture of her sitting on the bench in school says it all! Independent li'l Miss! Xo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pre-school already? How time flies! Great family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe absolutely love ALL these pictures! Your family is so fun and sweet and cute!! Ranen is such a goof.. looks like she's having a lot of fun! xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!