Friday, August 15, 2014

S & L Engaged!!

A dear, sweet niece and her equally caring and gentle fiance...
a bright evening along the river
and golden light in the grass...
 
Some of my favourites from a fabulous engagement session!



 a little more on the artsy side...  the sun was still quite high in the sky which pushed me out of some comfort zones... always good for growth ;)



Then we moved to one of my favourite locations... a bit more golden light and and outfit change!!

THIS. - this. makes. my. heart. go. all. happy. 
(**now I really want a picture of Ben and I like this...**)
 
the ring... beautiful!


Can't share them all... need to stop somewhere!
Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed 'shooting' you :)
 
Happy planning!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!