Saturday, July 19, 2014

Kamerik Family Pictures....

I love taking pictures...
and I love being asked to take pictures for other people,
as nervous as I get for it...
even though I do have some confidence that I will at least
capture a few semi good ones... it is always a little nerve wracking!
 
This stunning family made my job a whole lot easier though...
What fantastic people...
 



 Thanks for the oppurtunity to 'shoot' you :)
I had a great time!
 
 
 
 
It is exciting getting out and trying my hand at photography,
and yes, I do hope to one day pursue it in a more business like fashion...
maybe sooner rather than later!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! the pictures look awesome Marlies!! Great Job! cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!! Good job Marlies!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!