Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Remembering Landon...

4 year ago today...
the stillborn birth of our precious oldest son.
 
So fondly remembered, a precious memory...
it is not so much just in this one day that we think of him,
we miss him in all the everyday moments...
in all our family memories, pictures, doings...
but it is good to sit back and specially take note
of God's plan, the Lord's calling...
that it may be blessed to our hearts - for then in would not be in vain.
 
So dearly a part of us...
so missed.
a son, grandson, nephew, cousin...

 
xo
 
 
....................
 
busy working on a large project that I am super excited to be making
for my parents.... their 30th anniversary at the end of the month
and we have a surprise coming for them! LOVE.
My deadline is Monday so hopefully soon after that I will be posting
a rather large post I do believe....
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My DEAR Mar, yes the missing of Landon happens whenever, wherever, without notice... I don't think that will ever stop... May God be our Refuge, when the pain is great. Love, Mom
    PS What, on Earth, are you gals SO busy with?? You always think of something wonderful...can hardly wait:) You are AWESOME!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!