Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ranen's haircut plus a bit more...

My hairdresser texted me at 3 yesterday afternoon
saying "Would 4 o'clock work?"
 
Why not?!!
Ranen and I have been looking forward to a haircut
for a while (it has been over a year!!)
Ranen was down for her nap so I woke her up...
it takes her a while to wake usually...

We made a little mommy daughter date out of it...
complete with timbits for my darling!

Pre-haircut...  caught the flip out curl that I love...
but it needed a healthy chop
- hopefully it will stimulate a little growth :)
 


I love her hesitancy...

 
Followed by the joy of
"I am such a big girl now!!" 
 
 
 Oh, darling dear - I love you!!!
 
Then off home to help Daddy with feeding the calves...
Owen was a-wondering where we were
 
 
Biking (or should we say tricycling ... because she is just starting on a bike
and in her mind that is oh, so different!)
while feeding calves...
 
xo
 
Last week.... exploring on the new camera!
 
2 monkeys playing around...
Cayden came for the day because of grass silaging..
after 3 hours in the tractor they were ready to blow off some steam!



love love love




 
their version of ring-around-the-rosy 

 



 sprinkler fun...


 
... time to get some 'real' work done!!
 
ps. Treena, I did finally get your canvas delivered the other day!
They were not sure when the next truck was coming but it is on it's way!
 
Need to get out and fiddle with the camera a bit more before
taking pictures for Ivan's grad! Ceremony and banquet...
 
anyone want a laid back session of themselves? leave me a comment!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Awe what a sweet chick with her new hair cut! Can't wait to see it. And I just love the picture where Ranen is laying on Cayden, her face all serious and Cayden's bursting out in a big smile! Love it!
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair cut, Ran! Cayden has had his hair cut too, since then... Those little Boeffies, sure love how they play :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute...before, during and after the haircut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranen and Cayden are so cute :) Thanks for sending the canvas... Evert brought it in a few days ago and it's now hanging on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!