Thursday, February 7, 2013

My brother....

(sorry so late!! - better late than never they say!)
 
Steve, turned 27 on February 1st...
He celebrated in Ontario at his brother-in-law's wedding!
 
Steve, the one who
was my play mate while growing up,
being 2 years apart we seemed to spend a fair bit of time together!
(hey Steve, I admitted to being 2 years younger!!
you see, when we were little I would always say we were only a year
apart, he's from 86 me from 87... but he's from February, me from December!!)
is an amazing father (and uncle!),
a strong man,
easily gets laughs out of the kids,
quick to join the kids on the floor,
gets frustrated easily :),
will show his frustration in crazy ways (we won't elaborate:),
is dedicated, hard working,
is extremely observant
(say, will notice 'sally' across the church with a new hat!! lol)
is sporty,
doesn't give up quickly,
and so much more!
 
... we will let the pictures say the rest!

 
yup, my brothers act pretty nuts once in a while

 One of my favorite pictures above - this is Steve to a T!  Acting weird
to get the kids all thrilled!!  They love it - and I love watching the very special
bond Ranen has with Steve!!
 
 
And to top it off he married a very special lady!
 
Steve, I am pretty fond of you!
xo
 
You have some stiff competition in the brother department;
you four guys display some amazing qualities
that make me very proud to call you my brothers!
Love you guys!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Yup, he's a great guy! Of course, I'm not biased, or anything... :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... we appreciate knowing that you were here!